Sunday, November 9, 2014

Blog Post 12: What assistive technologies are available to you as a teacher? How are they useful?

      Hello visitors! Today I have a Google Slides Presentation that was created by my group! It is about technologies that are used to assist blind and deaf children. We had several videos we were instructed to watch, and we decided to divide up the work. All of us watched at least one video. I got to format the slides and put all of the links in! Well, here's the final product:



I hope you enjoyed our Google Slides Presentation!
Jennifer L. Cole

4 comments:

  1. I like how yall put the videos into the slides rather than just posting the links it makes it easier for someone to watch the video yall are talking about. Slide one and slide two are the exact same thing (the title slide) and the only other thing I would add is that yall needed to go into more detail. Great product overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We thought that would be a good idea to add them in. I saw that and edited it before I shared it, but I guess something went wrong.

      Delete
  2. This comment only applies to your portion of the blog post.

    Wherever you say "typewriter", I think it would be a good idea to say "The Mountbatten", since that is what you're talking about. Just saying "typewriter" might confuse your readers about what you're referring to.

    Also, I don't know what happened, but your slideshow repeats itself, giving it a total of 36 slides. Just thought I'd let you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I did see that the slideshow repeated itself. I thought I had corrected it before I shared it, so I'm not really sure what happened there.

      Delete