Sunday, November 16, 2014

Project #12, Part B: Delivering A Lesson via the SMARTboard

Hello Everyone!

Below is a video that my group and I worked on. I always have so much fun making stuff with my group! Kyle is amazing at editing, and Caleb and Sammi bring so much to the group as well!

For this video, we decided to do Math because that is the last subject in our group that hasn't been used in a project yet. I love math! First we figured out what math concept we were going to work on for the project, and then we divided the parts of the video up between all group members. After that we looked for an interesting video to add at the beginning of the lesson to grab everyone's attention. Without further ado, here's the video:



I hope you enjoyed our lesson!
Jennifer L. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment